I started making this laundry soap while at the bnb. I had guests that had allergies to smells or chemicals. I found that making this all natural Castile based soap was perfect for those guest.
I also started adding dried lavender to mine at home for a fresh smell to the laundry.
It is super easy to make and I would recommend you try your hand at making it as well!!
All-Natural Laundry Soap
- 1 Bar shaved Castile Soap
- 1 Cup 1 cup Borax
- 1 Cup Washing Soda
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor to create a powder that will dissolve easily
- Be sure to let the dust settle before removing the lid of blender or food processor so you don’t inhale the fine particles.
- Store in a sealed container with a small scoop.
- Use 1 tablespoon per small load or 2-3 tablespoons for large or heavily soiled loads.