I love these so much as a quick and easy breakfast item. They actually are a guest favorite at the BnB, as well as with my kids! What I love most about these is the ability to make these ahead of time and even freeze so that I can take out only as many as I need.
Shredded Potato Cups
- 4 oz Dehydrated Hashbrown Potatoes; water added so soft to use
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tomato, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Broccoli, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F; Grease large muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Line bottom of each muffin cup with shredded potaot and make hole in middle like a bird nest.
- Stir togehter all remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour ingrendits into middle of "potato nest" evenly distributing between muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is set, approx. 20 minutes
- To test when it is done, top will be slightly brown and center willcome out clean.
- Let the cups cool slightly before removing. Serve warm.
- (if you do not eat all of them you can place them in the freezer in a sealed container for approx. 3 months)